fotos TDT :-))
GoneBeforeMyTime
2006-07-31 08:13:16 UTC
Tour De Toona...

Enjoy!!!! :-))

Speaks for itself...

Audrey Lemieux...

Rachel Heal...
After the crash, mud on the shoulder!

Caught in the rain...

Tina Pic crests the hill...

Victory Brewing and Webcor...

Shannon Willock...

Shannon Willock exchanges masks with another rider...

Audrey Lemieux far right...
rain splashes up!

Chrissy Ruiter center...

Nice composition with this photo...

Queen of the Mountains...
Dotsie Bausch...

Anne Samplonius...

Kori Seehafer...
easy does it...

Brenda Lyons wins stage 7!!!

B-
GoneBeforeMyTime
2006-07-31 23:09:58 UTC
"GoneBeforeMyTime" <***@EuroForums.com> wrote in message news:***@sti.net...
Tour De Toona...

Enjoy!!!! :-))

http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Toona.html

B-
Megalon
2006-08-01 05:12:14 UTC
Post by GoneBeforeMyTime
Tour De Toona...
Enjoy!!!! :-))
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Toona.html
Thank you for this excellent photo gallery. Most of these riders are
unknown to me, except Tina Mayolo Pic (how old is she?) and Rachel Heal.

Were you there?
--
http://modesta.biciticino.ch
Il sito dedicato alla giovane ciclista lituana Modesta Vzesniauskaite
FatherMcKenzie
2006-08-01 06:48:56 UTC
Megalon <***@hotmail.com>. Apri la mente a quel ch'io ti
paleso e fermalvi entro; ché non fa scienza, sanza lo ritenere, aver
inteso....
Post by GoneBeforeMyTime
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Toona.html
Non male Audrey Lemieux
--
Senza passato non c'è futuro, e nessuno che non sappia bene da dov'è venuto il jazz
ha il diritto di decidere dove debba andare.
(Julian "Cannonball" Adderley)
GoneBeforeMyTime
2006-08-01 15:13:43 UTC
Post by Megalon
Post by GoneBeforeMyTime
Tour De Toona...
Enjoy!!!! :-))
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Toona.html
Thank you for this excellent photo gallery. Most of these riders are
unknown to me, except Tina Mayolo Pic (how old is she?) and Rachel Heal.
Were you there?
Tina, ah... maybe like 39... :-))) She is a great sprinter!!

Anne is 39 I think!!!

In fact both Laura's are near that old. Many women in the USA race till they
are quite old, Longo lives here at 9000 feet!!

Quite a few big names are not in the gallery yet. Of course I hope to add
Kristen Armstrong since she won the race by 6 minutes. Gina Grain, in fact a
number of others like Crissy Ruiter, Shannon Hutchison, Sarah Tillotson.
Kristen won the nationals this year, both the TT and RR, hey now, how about
that? Anne Samplonius is a veteran with long palmares. Dotsie Bausch and
Laura Van Gilder were there. But in the past Judith Arndt and Edita
Pucinskaite were there as well as Lyne Bessette and Genevieve Jeanson. Tour
De Toona stages are too long to be sanctioned as a UCI event, and it is a
hard stage race. Toona De Toona offers more prize money then any race in the
world besides the BOA Int, but also it is the only race where the prize
money is exactly the same for both the men and women. How about that? Hey?
:-)

B-
GoneBeforeMyTime
2006-08-01 15:32:15 UTC
Post by Megalon
Post by GoneBeforeMyTime
Tour De Toona...
Enjoy!!!! :-))
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Toona.html
Thank you for this excellent photo gallery. Most of these riders are
unknown to me, except Tina Mayolo Pic (how old is she?) and Rachel Heal.
Were you there?
oh, sorry, no I wasn't there as you can imagine, I live in California and
Pennsylvania is over 3000 miles away! Yikes! My friend who is a photo
journalist covered the race, and he covered Liberty Classic too. I am trying
to cover our Cali west coast events, while he does east coast stuff. However
this year too much rain wrecked my chances for CVC, Sea Otter, Redlands, but
I did get Mclane. It was clear that day. He usually does Liberty and Toona,
which are the main east coast events.

B-